Currently UNAVAILABLE For Rent
301 – 1495 Graham St
Your New Life @ 301 Fuzion
The apartments at Fuzion are a hidden gem. A wonderfully maintained contemporary design, with around 45 units in total, ensuring a friendly community feel.
The building is managed by a great strata council and predominantly owner resided. Only 5 units are allowed on the rental list at any given time, which means that the building and units are lovingly cared for and the atmosphere suits those looking for a quiet and respectful environment.
2 Bed + Den / 2 Bath / 2 Parking Stalls
$2,200 per month
Great open plan living space with tall ceilings and white walls. Light oak flooring throughout with carpets in the bedroom and den areas. This gives the condo a modern, bright, fresh and airy feel. We also have great, respectful neighbours. This is not a ‘just for rent’ unit. It was our home and a fantastic place to live.
- Main space – fully fitted kitchen with island / living and dining area.
- Full width balcony with access via living area or master bedroom.
- Master bedroom with walk-in-closet and on suite bathroom and private access to balcony.
- Second bedroom with large wardrobe.
- Den / office with small private outdoor patio.
- 2 bathrooms – One full bathroom in master bedroom w/ shower and toilet. Second full bathroom w/ shower / bath / toilet
- Brand new 75 gallon water heater
- Washer / Dryer
- Air conditioned and forced air heating
- Lots of storage including cupboards by main door and large cupboards outside second bedroom.
- A large secure, private, storage locker is also available in the basement.
- Reserved parking stalls for 2 vehicles in the secure, heated, underground parking area.
The Fuzion Building is particularly well maintained with some great features.
- There is an air conditioned gym, also on the third floor, with weights, treadmill, resistance machine and other accessories.
- The roof top features loungers, a small pool, hot tub and an infrared sauna with changing room.
- Two elevators service the apartments and the covered and secure parking area.
One of the best locations in the Okanagan, the Fuzion building is right on the edge of downtown close to some of the Okanagan’s best entertainment but away from the hustle. Peaceful and quiet, but with restaurants, bars, coffee shops and shopping just a 5 minute walk away. The North End / Cultural District has recently had some great additions with craft breweries and new restaurants.
The condo has two reserved parking stalls inside the double secured underground parking area. A large remote controlled garage door leads to the heated underground space with visitor parking available. A second remote-controlled gate gives access to the residents parking area with two parking stalls reserved for Unit 301 – no looking for a space!
Traffic & Transport
The condo building is towards the end of Bernard, prior to Gordon Road. On the corner of Bernard Avenue and Graham Street. That end of Bernard see’s very little traffic but the condo faces onto the quieter Graham Street side.
Bernard and Gordon are major bus routes with very easy and efficient access North, South, East or West.
Bike lanes have recently been added allowing safe bike access in all directions.